Saturday, August 13, 2005

Personalized purses

I can make a purse with the stuff you like on it. Well I can try anyway. Here are some purses I made for specific people.

I made this for my friend Maggie. This purse rocks cause it has the London undergroun map on it. The other side has the ghost of John Lennon, our favorite restaurant Wagamama's, and a London pop icon singing in a shit musical. Beat that.







I made thisne for my friend Marisa. I could try and explain the front side of the purse, but you would never understand. The back has one of my favorite views of London and, of course, an inside joke.










So this one was fun cause it was for a friends girlfriend. I had him list some stuff about her, favorite colors, films, music, styles. What kind of purses she likes, this kind of stuff. He also sent me her myspace page which was really helpful. Okay now I feel like a stalker. One cool thing was I picked out a few purses and a few pictures and showed them to him to see what he thought. He picked the exact picture and purse that I was thinking of. So, anyway, I hope she likes it.


I love putting quotes on the inside! She's an Ani Difranco fan so I couldn't resist, it says:
Sometimes the beauty is easy,
sometimes you don't have to try at all,
sometimes you can hear the wind blow in a handshake,
sometimes there's poetry written right
on the bathroom wall.




Let me know if you want to work on a purse with me. I am pretty perfectionist about the purses so I have a tendency to "blow them up". The point is you have to be flexible about it.

No comments: